Diaper Stacker Pattern – This convenient diaper stacker conveniently holds 3 dozen diapers also may be hung from the table or any place you would like. If you do not have the room for bundles of diapers, this diaper stacker pattern will be right for them. Additionally, it is a way to find the leftovers out of sight so that you don’t need to leave the table for a moment. It provides quick and effortless access.
The diaper stacker pattern can be accommodated to decorate for a boy or girl by including a ruffle and changing the trimming. It provides a decorator touch to baby’s nursery and could be forced to coordinate with different accessories.
- 1 3/4 yds of 44/45″ wide cloth or 1 1/4 yds of 58/60″ wide cloth
- 7/8 yd of 21″ fusible interfacing lace or piping, if the desirable thread
- 1 1/2 yards lace or piping
- Kid’s size hanger
- 1/2 yd of all 1/2 broad ribbon
- 10″ x 14″ piece of cardboard.
- Two of bit #1 for tote partitions in (see diagram above)
- 1 bit #2 to bottom in 10 1/2″ x 14 3/4″ (no dent)
- 1 bit #3 to (underside) cover in 10 1/4″ x 14 1/2″ (no dent)
- Two of bit #4 to best part from cloth (see diagram above)
- And two of bit #4 in Fusible Interfacing.
- Fuse interfacing to the WRONG SIDE of every top bit (4).
- About OUTSIDE, pin piping (or lace) to the erroneous border of a top segment, using tubular part only OUTSIDE the 5/8″ seam allowance. Twist piping to curved edge. Baste.
- A zipper ft system works nicely to sew piping set up. RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER, pin segments. Stitch, leaving a 3/4″ opening in the center between arrows (such as hanger to undergo).
- Pin lace or piping to reduce edge of the shirt, letting 1″ additional for connecting.
- To combine endings, eliminate 1″ of stitching from 1 side and trim exposed strand exactly precisely the identical quantity. Fold cloth covering beneath 1/2″ and put cable ends so they simply match. Refold cloth over cable. Baste set up together seam line.
- Stitch center seam in BAG (1).
- Switch under 1 1/2″ in front edges of luggage. Press beneath 1/4″ on raw edge and put in place. Machine sew 5/8″ from the lower edge of luggage.
- Into stitching at every square seam allowance.
- To assemble top edge of luggage, machine bastes 5/8″ along with 1/2 ” from raw edge dividing basting in the seam.
- Fuse interfacing to the WRONG SIDE of both BOTTOM (two).
- Lean underside to Reduce edge of luggage, RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER. Stitch. Press seam allowance toward tote.
- End underside between bands by pressing 5/8″ and stitching set up.
- Deluxe tote into high, RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER, matching notches, seem to center and with completed edges in center front. Pull bobbin threads and adapt gathers to match. Baste and stitch.
- Press beneath 5/8″ on a short edge of every pay (3). RIGHT SIDES TOGETHER, segments are covered by pin. Stitch. Cut corners off.
- Switch RIGHT SIDE OUT. Press. Cut cardboard 10″ x 14″ (you might want to adapt by cutting longer to make it match). Slip cardboard in to pay.
- Opening edged.
- Insert coated cardboard to the bottom of the bag along with kid’s hanger to top of luggage. Tie ribbon and then sew at the border into the center of luggage. Cut ends to stop fraying.